Our goal is to always fulfill your needs as a customer!
Ke-Rhon Farms Hydroponic Tomatoes is a state-of-the-art, computerized greenhouse located in Dunmor, Kentucky. We house 3,908 tomato plants in our 14,400 square foot facility. Our hydroponic tomatoes are grown in water, fertilizer, and perlite. Our facility has geo-thermal heating and cooling for year-round production. We maintain a hive of bumble bees to pollinate our facility. We are very particular about the taste and appearance of our tomatoes and stand by them 100 percent.
- Average weekly production of 6,000 to 8,000 pounds of tomatoes per week.
- Each tomato approximately 1/2 pound.
- Professional, courteous delivery.
- Computer managed feeding and watering system.
- Hydroponic farming is the process of growing vegtables indoors, in a clean, controlled environment. Each plant is carefully calculated to recieve the exact amount of light, nutrients, water, pH control, and temperature range. Hydroponic tomatoes allow the grower to raise a plant in a controlled enviornment free from pests and disease. This allows a product that can be superior in size and flavor to a soil-grown tomato, year round.